Tuesday 9 February 2010

Shoesies and true love.

I was going to post a picture of my new shosies but my webcam camera has decided to stop working (thank God I bought a new digital camera yesterday)! Probably because I drop my lappy t so much! The shoesies are bronze metallic brogues from New Look and I bought them for £3!


I am still the bargain queen :)

I am not the happiest ruler of bargain land though. I am very ill with some kind of chest infection/tummy ache and I have a whole load of work to do! I haven't been to Uni in 6 days and it feels like I'm going to end up being swamped. I hope not because the weekend ahead has many special plans and I don't want to end up having to do research instead.

This weekend is Valentine’s Day. I've never really been a fan and I've even hosted a whole day at my house for my friends called 'Anti-Valentine’s Day'. It was so much fun but this year I am spending it with my gorgeous boyfriend and his family. It happens to be his Mum's birthday two days before and because her husband is taking her to Rome as a present (very jealous!!!), we are celebrating her birthday on Sunday night. My boyfriend (Daniel) and I are in charge of preparation, so I know that I will end up buying crazy banners and flowers to decorate with. Excited! Oh, and many, many sparkly balloons! ANYWAY, Daniel and I haven't really got anything planned for ourselves and we've said "no presents" so I might get up really early and make him breakfast in bed :) I owe him so much and I don't mean money-wise. This is why I don't want to buy him anything. As Jimmy Eat World say - "This things you buy will someday leave you." Haha, how pretentious of me?



I hope everyone has a lovely Valentine’s Day :)

1 comment:

  1. i love how this is like a shopping list/what you've bought i lovee youuuu xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete