Monday 8 February 2010

Naval officers and vodka.



So one of my close friends, Natasha, is turning 21 in a few weeks. My group of girlies and I are travelling to Oxford to celebrate and are all dressing up as something beginning with N. The obvious choices: nurse, naughty nurse, naughty sailor, nerd, ninja were all ones I thought lightly about, but then decided that I wanted to be a little bit different. So I've decided on 'naval officer'. This way, I can still look and feel good but not end up with the same costume as everyone else!

Here is my costume so far:


I found this fantastic hat on Ebay! I hope it fits on my oddly large head.



I also found this skirt on Ebay. GOD, I love it! Ebay, that is.

To add to the outfit I will also be wearing a white shirt, navy tie, long white socks and some blue heels!

 I just need to get them first.

Although it does look like I might end up being a naughty sailor (especially as I’m taking a rather large bottle of vodka with me!). Oh well!




Happy shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment