Tuesday 2 February 2010

Lazy days are still shopping days.

Last night was the first girly sleepover I have had a in a while. Although, I don't do it American styley - we watch a film and sleep in separate rooms to avoid moodiness in the morning. The best way seeing as my friend Char did not awake until 1pm!

We've spent the day eating, as you do on a day off, and watching films. We've gone from Teachers, to quiche, to a Channel 4 documentary following a group of rich, middle class girls being douchebags, to 8 Mile and finally we are currently watching Red Dragon. I love how messed up this film is and I hope it doesn't ruin my appetite. Oh yeah, we also ordered Dominos. Mmm mmm!

Ebay was another part of my day and here is what I have purchased:




The blazer was 75p. I KID YOU NOT! All products are from River Island :D

No comments:

Post a Comment