Thursday 4 February 2010

A day of Jeremy Kyle and Quavers

It's another lazy day - I just cannot concentrate on work this week. I have another day off tomorrow (life is sweet) so I will probably try and focus then. Oh no, WAIT! Two of my bestest midget friends (they're just short and I'm nearly 6 ft) are coming home because of 'boy troubles'. I love girly nights - food, film and moaning about everything. What else do you need?

These booties are what else I needed (hehe). £18 reduced from £40 on sale from the New Look wesbite:



Another 'wonder of cheapness' that I've experienced this week were these Miss Sixty jeans for dun dun dunnnn £20! Ebay is the best way to shop, I tell ya'!



I think I'd make a great personal shopper - I'd save someone so much money! EMPLOY ME :D

No comments:

Post a Comment