Friday 29 January 2010

Rain, rain go away. Come again... like never?

Good morning, world! I'd say 'beautiful' world but it'd friggin' raining.




I have not seen rain in absolutely AGES. Just snow... or sleet. I guess I've kind of missed rain - especially the smell of rain mixed with pavement. Mmm. However, today is one of my days off I would really have liked it to be sunny. I'm going shopping in B-town with my of my gal pals. SHORT-HAND LOL. I plan on hardly spending anything as we're going for the Pizza Hut £4 lunch time deal to save money and not put any extra flab onto our bottoms. I don't really see this happening though. I've got an eye on a cream Mac from New Look that's in the sale and with student discount I could get it fr £20. That doesn't sound too bad, right? WRONG. I don't have £20 to spare. For the next 8 weeks I have to live of £18 per miserable week. NO idea how this is going to work, but hey ho. It is all my fault, as usual!

Anywayyy, on a lighter note - check out these babies:



I've wanted a pair of Irregular Choice shoes for a while, but I've never been able to afford them. UNTIL LAST NIGHT, when I came up with the obvious but brilliant idea of searching for them on Ebay. I found a few pairs that I would die for but unfortunately they're all out of price range. These, however, are not and I want them. I will start a bid war with anyone who tries to beat me - which will result in spending money. Again.

Oh well. Live life. Shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment