Friday 29 January 2010

Can't stop shopping.

Instead of University work, Claire and I went into B-town and spent money we really don't have. We started in River Island and both found nothing. I lie - we found loads of wonderful things but none of these were on sale or cheap enough for us to justify buying.

So onto Topshop! Ahh, a beautiful wall screaming to us that there is a 'SALE'. Claire found a funky little playsuit for £7 - yes, £7 and I found a skirt that I have wanted for about 2 months that originally was £40 but because of the beautiful SALE I got it for £20:


 I agree that lace has been pretty over-done but this shirt is fantastic. It can be worn alone with a cute waistbelt or used as a kind of cardy. Plus I haven't actually seen anyone else wear it yet - especially in Luton. Haha.

Okay - so next we made a stop off in Primark. Great for random small items, especially the pretty pink scarf I bought for three quid :) Oooh, and this little dress for a fiver!



And this is what I wore :)


Is it obvious that I love to shop yet?!

1 comment:

  1. heey i'm gaby's friend, i was at hers when you guys were skyping :) i got that primark dress as well :D it's lush isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete